Health Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Water
By: Bodyzone Comments: 0
Lemon is a superb source of vitamin C which is the key to boost your immune system and prevent diseases. It also protects the body against immune system deficiencies. Lemon water is a drink which is rich in antimicrobial, antiviral and antibacterial properties. It helps to fight large number of bacteria, viruses and microorganisms that affect our health.
Here are some health benefits of drinking lemon water
1) It helps in hydration of the body and bring benefits of lemon to the body.
2) It helps in prevention of urinary infections with its antimicrobial, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
3) It helps to lose weight by elimination of toxins present in the body. Drinking lemon water gives you more satisfaction during the day and avert you from eating extra calories.
4) It strengthens the immune system. Drinking warm water with lemon increases defense mechanism and prevents diseases.
5) It helps in restoring the pH level of the body. It is an excellent medication to reduce acidity.
6) It helps to improve digestion and to prevent constipation.
7) It helps in purification of organisms by flushing out large amount of toxins from the body that can affect the proper functioning of vital organs.
8) It provides remarkable amount of antioxidants to the body. It is of extensive benefit to the skin as it prevents acne and formation of wrinkles.
9) It helps in dissolving uric acid in the body and also reducing inflammation and pain in knees and joints.
10) Lemonhas potassium in them which helps in nourishment of brain and Nerve cells.
11) It helps in balancing of the oxygen and calcium levels in the liver during heart burns. A glass of concentrated lemon juice can provide great relief in such cases.
Begin your day with a glass of lemon water. The healing and cleansing effects of this drink will have positive effects on your health. Drinking lemon water helps to replenish body salts after a exhausting workout. You can join best gyms in Chandigarh for your workout training.